Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Too busy to blog

I guess I'm not really a very good blogger...like you hadn't noticed! I am not actually too busy, blogging isjust not that high on the prioroty list these days. When Carter naps or is playing by himself here are the things I usually choose over blogging:

Washing bottles and pump parts
Taking a shower
Eating
Cathching up on shows I've DVR'd (I would need a week or two without a baby to catch up completely)
Making phone calls - lately it's been to our health insurance...I'm still trying to figure out the bills from March/April when Carter was born, UGH!
Checking and replying to email

My goal was to post once a week. So I'm going to set aside one day a week that I will post something even if it's "I don't have time to write anything good today." Hopefully that will get me in the habit and I will start to get more regular for all you blog watchers!

No comments: